<script> <style>

HBF(Holland Blues Festival Grolloo - 13/14/15 Juni 2024  Crossroads Festival Bonn(BRD) Ledffoot - 10/05/2024 - Olst • Bluespeer 17 18 19 MEI '24 • NOT THE ROLLING STONES (UK) - zondag 26 mei 2024 Heino • Jam-Session Heino 21 April/12 Mei 2024 • THE MUDD FOOTE (USA) | zaterdag 14 september Heino • Bluesfestival Hoogeveen Zatredag 14 september• SUGARIFF, funky rockband uit Arnhem | zaterdag 09 november Heino •

🎼 Concert: My first-ever fully online gig... ONLINE


 My first-ever fully online gig..

None of us can go anywhere, so let me sing you some songs before you get bored out of your mind start watching paint dry, grass grow, and re-runs of bad TV shows.

https://www.facebook.com/events/923348968102050/

I still need a job. So I’m singing for my supper on the worldwide web with my first-ever online gig.
Tune in on my Facebook Fan Page and put in your song requests. Let's keep live music as live as we possibly can online, while kicking some COVID-arse together.
If you would like to leave me a tip then please use these links. Much love and thanks.

Wash your hands, stay smiling, and enjoy each day.
Love and peace! 
8 Ball Aitken
NEW SINGLE...
🎸 MY SEXY GUITAR 🎸


Geen opmerkingen: