<script> <style>

HBF(Holland Blues Festival Grolloo - 13/14/15 Juni 2024  Crossroads Festival Bonn(BRD) Ledffoot - 10/05/2024 - Olst • Bluespeer 17 18 19 MEI '24 • NOT THE ROLLING STONES (UK) - zondag 26 mei 2024 Heino • Jam-Session Heino 21 April/12 Mei 2024 • THE MUDD FOOTE (USA) | zaterdag 14 september Heino • Bluesfestival Hoogeveen Zatredag 14 september• SUGARIFF, funky rockband uit Arnhem | zaterdag 09 november Heino •

New Video and Tour dates

Dark Heart video, new tour dates and more

Also, on Saturday, February 11th at 8pm (GMT +1) the new music video for the song "DARK HEART" will premiere on YouTube! I am so excited about this new video and the amazing team who went into creating/editing it, and also the crowdfunders who supported this project, thank you ALL so much! 

For those of you who have been following my dogs Leo and Jazzy on instagram, we are having alot of fun with the posts and soon will post a bit more about the tour so come join us there for happy cute dog photos and videos. I just find it incredibly difficult to take myself seriously or the music business seriously anymore since 2020, and especially when it comes to social media. I prefer to talk about my dogs and post cute photos of them, than myself, but still want to share some news about the tour and so this is my way to do it for a few months. Enjoy it while you can as I don't think I will last long on instagram. ;) www.instagram.com/leoandjazzyrock

And finally for the month of February only I will offer a free promo copy of the new album "The World Could Change" on CD, with any merchandise order of 40 euros or more (excluding shipping cost). The album continues to receive rave reviews and I am so happy with the feedback from fans, journalists and DJs. So grab your chance to get some new merch as well as a free CD this month before I head off on tour in March. Visit the webshop on my website at www.layla.ca

Geen opmerkingen: