<script> <style>

Release: Moods - Music Ruined My Life

Moods - Music Ruined My Life
Release date: Friday, October 22nd 2021

V2 Records

Komende vrijdag verschijnt Moods zijn tweede album 'Music Ruined My Life' op het Boogie Angst label.
De Rotterdamse producer oogstte meer dan 30 miljoen streams wereldwijd voor zijn debuut LP 'Zoom Out' en is zichzelf blijven ontwikkelen dankzij zijn soulvolle kijk op de grenzen tussen electronische muziek en hedendaagse R&B.R

“There really wasn’t a huge concept or target for this record, it was more about tapping into the pure joy of making and creating music,” he explains. “The pandemic was such a weird time, there was a lot of uncertainty in all aspects of life. So it almost felt like the perfect time to try something new. Having the band together in one room was a real rush, I liked how the record came together and how each artist brought their own energy to the project.

“I enjoy working with vocals, and I think the vocalists I have worked with on projects so far have been amazing. But when you take that element out and focus more on the instrumentation and arrangement, it’s a really different experience, and that’s

Tracklist:

  • 1.Deeper Waters
  • 2.Let It Slide
  • 3.The Necessary Change
  • 4.Music Saved My Life
  • 5.Ecstasy
  • 6.Talk About It
  • 7.Push Pull
  • 8.Return To 4ever

Geen opmerkingen: