<script> <style>

HBF(Holland Blues Festival Grolloo - 13/14/15 Juni 2024  Crossroads Festival Bonn(BRD) Ledffoot - 10/05/2024 - Olst • Bluespeer 17 18 19 MEI '24 • NOT THE ROLLING STONES (UK) - zondag 26 mei 2024 Heino • Jam-Session Heino 21 April/12 Mei 2024 • THE MUDD FOOTE (USA) | zaterdag 14 september Heino • Bluesfestival Hoogeveen Zatredag 14 september• SUGARIFF, funky rockband uit Arnhem | zaterdag 09 november Heino •

8 Ball Aitken 🤟🏼Virtual Gigs and New Merch

2020 ain't worked out like expected for many. I'm feeling for all those who are struggling. I count my blessings and remember that each day is a chance to make a difference in the world. 

I writing and recording songs at a rapid rate from home in Nashville. I'm creating tunes for a couple of album projects and I can't wait to share the new music. The best way to stay up on the exclusive new music content is by being a subscriber of my Patreon page. You get to hear my brand new songs first on Patreon, often right as I'm writing and recording them. Check out: 

https://www.patreon.com/8BallAitken

The one and only undisputed queen of rock n roll merchandising Lindy Loo, has just launched some new 8 Ball gear on my website. Check out the shop page on www.8ballaitken.com for the new flannos, boxer shorts, badges, magnets, ladies fashion and much more. 

I'm still playing requests online and having a virtually awesome time doing it. Folks from all around the world join me for the bi-weekly gigs. It's been quite a journey playing my songs and so many other styles of music. I've learnt a lot and it keeps the shows fresh, fun, and interactive. The virtual gig times are still the same as when we started 5 months ago. Get your requests in and stay well. Nothing can stop the music. 

Check out the new merch pics below and also my website.

Love,

8 Ball

NEW LIVE ALBUM RELEASE
LIVE IN MANCHESTER UK 

Geen opmerkingen: