<script> <style>

HBF(Holland Blues Festival Grolloo - 13/14/15 Juni 2024  Crossroads Festival Bonn(BRD) Ledffoot - 10/05/2024 - Olst • Bluespeer 17 18 19 MEI '24 • NOT THE ROLLING STONES (UK) - zondag 26 mei 2024 Heino • Jam-Session Heino 21 April/12 Mei 2024 • THE MUDD FOOTE (USA) | zaterdag 14 september Heino • Bluesfestival Hoogeveen Zatredag 14 september• SUGARIFF, funky rockband uit Arnhem | zaterdag 09 november Heino •

Release: Lewis Watson - The love that you want

Lewis Watson - The love that you want

Lewis Watson will release his new album ‘the love that you want’ May 29 on C
ooking Vinyl.
Release date: Friday, May 29th 2020

It’s fair to say that Lewis Watson has put in his 10,000 hours. Still only 27, the singer-songwriter from smalltown Oxfordshire received his first guitar aged 16. He pretty much hasn’t stopped playing – or writing – since.

Explaining the title of the warm, enveloping, melodically rich, lyrically empathetic album, he says: 

“A lot of people think I basically just write sad music. And I agree with that! Sad songs for me are much easier to write, as well as being much more important for me to write. When I sit down to listen to an album, I want it to wash over me, and I want to wallow. Ironically, I’m happiest when I’m sad listening to music, because I relate to that."



“So while this album is a lot more optimistic than my previous albums,” he continues, “it’s packaged in such a way that we still have that emotional rollercoaster. I’m tricking the listener into feeling those highs and lows, peaks and troughs. But I think fundamentally it’s still a fairly sad-boy album!”


 For more information please reach out to: Brechtje Bergman.

Geen opmerkingen: