<script> <style>

HBF(Holland Blues Festival Grolloo - 13/14/15 Juni 2024  Crossroads Festival Bonn(BRD) Ledffoot - 10/05/2024 - Olst • Bluespeer 17 18 19 MEI '24 • NOT THE ROLLING STONES (UK) - zondag 26 mei 2024 Heino • Jam-Session Heino 21 April/12 Mei 2024 • THE MUDD FOOTE (USA) | zaterdag 14 september Heino • Bluesfestival Hoogeveen Zatredag 14 september• SUGARIFF, funky rockband uit Arnhem | zaterdag 09 november Heino •

8 Ball Aitken: 🎸 My Sexy Guitar - New Music

NEW SONG RELEASED TODAY...
🎸 MY SEXY GUITAR 🎸
My dear, fellow humans. It’s a weird world out there with the COVID-19 shutdowns. We need music, love, community-sharing of toilet paper, pasta, canned beans, and hand sanitizer to save us all. Haha!

I was in the UK / Ireland with playing sold out shows last week with Hayseed Dixie when everything was screeched to a coronavirus-induced halt. I couldn’t get a flight out to Australia, so instead I flew to Nashville the next day and I’m in isolation now. I feel for all of those good folks out there who have lost jobs and income. I’m lucky to be fit and healthy. Even though I have no work ahead for an unknown amount of time, I'm smiling and working on new music every day.






My new album 'SWAMP BLUES 2’  is currently #2 in the Australian Blues Charts. The latest single ‘MY SEXY GUITAR’ was released on Spotify, Apple Music and all the streaming services today. The online shop on my website www.8ballaitken.com remains open. You can get CDs, vinyl, cassettes, t-shirts, ladies fashion, bandanas, beach towels, and just about everything else with a cool 8ball skull on it there. We truly appreciate your support.

Wash your hands. Stay grateful and happy. I’ll catch you in cyber space for however long it takes in quarantine. Join me because "You can’t catch red hair." Ha Ha.

Peace, Love, Health, and Online gigs!

8 Ball Aitken

Geen opmerkingen: