<script> <style>

ALBERT CUMMINGS REVEALS NEW SONG 'RED ROOSTER'

Albert Cummings has released a new song, 'Red Rooster' ahead of new album, Believe, which is released on 14 February via Provogue,


Talking about the song hr says; "Putting my spin on Red Rooster was my way of paying tribute to one of the greatest blues writers of all time, Willie Dixon. Its such a classic and has been covered so many times that I was excited to mold it into a version of my own. Recording it in FAME Studio was a dream. The music history that lives in the studio is unsurmountable. It didn’t really hit me until I looked up and saw a picture of Duane Allman standing in the exact spot I was currently standing. Just mind-blowing!"
Recorded at the iconic FAME Studios in Muscle Shoals, Ala., Cummings describes a “queen of mean” as one who can “cut an onion and the onion will cry,” or terrify a grizzly bear.


Geen opmerkingen: