<script> <style> ". ". ".

•Uitgelicht

Jovin Webb keert terug met Son of a Sinner .

Release: Donna Herula - Cold Feet


Artiest/Band:  Donna Herula  

  • New Album: Cold Feet
  • Release: 18 September 2026
  • Label: Self,
  • Format: LP/CD/ Digital
  • Genre: Folk,Roots,Rock

Donna Herula’s 4th album, “Cold Feet,” features eight of Donna’s original songs, one co-written with bandmate Tony Wittrock, and two covers - Skip James and Robert Johnson/Elmore James

 

THE ROAD TO COLD FEET

Released in 2021, Bang at the Door was the album that Donna Herula always dreamed of making. “At the time I wrote it, I was mainly a solo or duo player, and I didn’t foresee becoming a band leader, but that’s exactly what happened. 

It was almost like an unexpected pregnancy. I had to find Chicago musicians to be able to perform the album I had recorded in North Carolina. Hence, the development of The Donna Herula Trio with Tony Wittrock (guitar, mandolin) and Marc Edelstein (upright bass). This is the group that spread the music with me through the Midwest and South at various blues and folk festivals and clubs.”

Tracklist:  Cold Feet.

  1.  On My Way Home
  2.  Cold Feet
  3.  Honey Darlin’ Baby Please
  4.  Cypress Grove
  5.  Backseat Driver
  6.  What You Gonna Do?
  7.  Wish I Could See You Again
  8.  Things Can Change
  9.  Float to Heaven
  10. Dust My Broom

All songs written by Donna Herula (BMI) except for track 3 by Donna Herula and Anthony Wittrock (BMI) track 4 by Skip James and track 10 by Robert Johnson/Elmore James.

Musicians: Donna Herula (vocals, resonator, acoustic and electric guitars), Tony Wittrock (guitar), Marc Edelsten (bass), Kenny “Beedy Eyes” Smith (drums), John Jochem (harmonica), and Alton Smith (organ and Wurlitzer).

Special Guests:  Anne Harris (fiddle), Steve Eisen (sax), Jon Shain (guitar) and Candy LaFlora, Kary Ream and Rebecca Toon (backup vocals).

For international orders, please email Donna directly at contact@donnaherula.com for the cost of additional shipping.  Check, PayPal and Venmo are accepted.”

For Vinyl record / LP purchase of “Cold Feet,” please contact Tony Wittrock at tbonewittrock@gmail.com.

All songs written by Donna Herula except track 8 (Booker White), 9 (Lucinda Williams), 11 (Jon Shain & Donna Herula), and 14 (Willie Johnson)

 Website: donnaherula.com

More information: Betsie Brown, Blind Raccoon, betsie@blindraccoon.com,

[Back to TOP]

Geen opmerkingen: