<script> <style>

HBF(Holland Blues Festival Grolloo - 13/14/15 Juni 2024  Crossroads Festival Bonn(BRD) Ledffoot - 10/05/2024 - Olst • Bluespeer 17 18 19 MEI '24 • NOT THE ROLLING STONES (UK) - zondag 26 mei 2024 Heino • Jam-Session Heino 21 April/12 Mei 2024 • THE MUDD FOOTE (USA) | zaterdag 14 september Heino • Bluesfestival Hoogeveen Zatredag 14 september• SUGARIFF, funky rockband uit Arnhem | zaterdag 09 november Heino •

Release: Krissy Matthews - Krissy Matthews & Friends

Artiest/Band: Krissy Matthews 

  • Album: Krissy Matthews & Friends
  • Release Date: 10.05.2024
  • Label: Ruf Records

The sensational and explosive British-Norwegian guitar hero Krissy Matthews is returning to Europe for a 50 date tour this spring with a brand-new band and a masterpiece new album.

May 10 sees the brand-new release "Krissy Matthews & Friends", which, after “Pizza Man Blues” is his second album released with Ruf Records.
It is a monster album which unites the who’s who of the modern blues and rock scene and took Krissy one year to produce!

Tracklist

CD 1
Queen 00:05:42
Ain’t Got No Troubles On The Road
Why Are You Ashamed Of Me?
Pack It Up
Tomorrow’s Blues
Rock’n’Roll Hoochie Koo
Learn To Live With The Blues
Road Angel
Try Me Again
I’m A Ram
The Weight

Website: https://www.krissymatthews.com/

 

Tracklist

CD 2
Sunshine Of Your Love 00:06:40
Broken 00:03:56
Twenty Flight Rock 00:03:53
Do What I Say
Outside Woman Blues
Bust A Button
Hvorfor Stenger Du For Meg?
So Einfach Ist Das
I Don’t Know Where My Heart Is
Losing My Way
Mr Brown’s Blues
Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood


The album includes 24 songs and is almost 3 hours long with a mix of Krissy’s original material and his favourite cover songs. "It was a long time in the making and I managed to get it done. I started the pre-production in November 2022 and went in the studio to begin the meat and potatoes process in January 2023. I wanted to get all my favourite musicians together that I have met on the road in my career. They are not all here by any means, but a good handful are! I did not want this album to have a box, so there are many different genres from metal to blues and jazz to rock'n'roll. But in the end, it is a Krissy Matthews record."

Geen opmerkingen: