<script> <style>

HBF(Holland Blues Festival Grolloo - 13/14/15 Juni 2024  Crossroads Festival Bonn(BRD) Ledffoot - 10/05/2024 - Olst • Bluespeer 17 18 19 MEI '24 • NOT THE ROLLING STONES (UK) - zondag 26 mei 2024 Heino • Jam-Session Heino 21 April/12 Mei 2024 • THE MUDD FOOTE (USA) | zaterdag 14 september Heino • Bluesfestival Hoogeveen Zatredag 14 september• SUGARIFF, funky rockband uit Arnhem | zaterdag 09 november Heino •

News: 8 Ball Aitken

 SWAMP BLUES has been released in Australia and USA. I have been receiving a lot of positive feedback on the new songs. I’m enjoying playing these Deep South funky grooves on the road.
I am truly grateful for everyone’s support. The album has just debuted at #4 in the Australian Blues Charts. It’s been played Australia wide on radio including Triple J’s Roots N All. The cassettes have been played in old cars on outback dirt roads including my own vintage 1998 Bitsashitsi… I mean Mitsubishi.

If you haven’t ordered SWAMP BLUES yet it’s available on CD, Cassette, Vinyl, and iTunes from my online shop. There are plenty of swampy t-shirts and merchandise available too.

I’m cruising to Florida for eleven shows starting this weekend. My American tour dates will be followed up by a five week Australia tour with a bunch of Queensland festivals and other gigs up and down the East Coast. Mid year Texas gig dates will be been announced soon.




www.8ballaitken.com | www.facebook.com/8ballaitkenmusic
www.youtube.com/8ballaitken 
Redrockersrecords