<script> <style> ". ". ".

•Uitgelicht

Jovin Webb keert terug met Son of a Sinner .

Mockingbird Hill with Birgit "Bee" - High Wire

Mockingbird Hill with Birgit "Bee" Neukranz wins Euro award winner at Intercontinental Music Awards with High Wire

InterContinental Music Awards 2026

B'ee: "Seeing my name there feels almost unreal. 

Thank you so much to producer Andy Littlewood ,song writer  Pete Feenstra & label  Mad Ears Productions for that wonderful song"

 

Mockingbird Hill with Birgit "Bee" Neukranz wins Euro award winner at Intercontinental Music Awards with High Wire

InterContinental Music Awards 2026 | B'ee: "Seeing my name there feels almost unreal. 

Thank you so much to producer Andy Littlewood ,song writer  Pete Feenstra & label  Mad Ears Productions for that wonderful song"

"Great arrangement and music from Andy Littlewood, beautifully voiced by B'ee, on a song that started life in an airport departure lounge!" Pete Feenstra 

High Wire - Lyrics:

  • Did you ever get left behind, 
  • Living in a world of change, 
  • Did you know when the time was right,
  • Someone else could take the blame.
  • I laughed so hard I nearly cried, 
  • He blew away my foolish pride, 
  • Went to a place I'd never been,
  • Played the game and took me in, 

  • He left me on a high wire,
  • He left me on a high wire,
  • I couldn’t climb any higher,
  • Let me walking on that high wire,  

  • He left me on a high wire,
  • He left me on a high wire,
  • I couldn’t climb any higher,
  • And now I'm standing on that high wire. 

  • Did you ever go in search for gold,
  • Looking for G and the holy grail,
  • Have your share, before you get old,   
  • Made me believe, I would never fail
  •  I laughed so hard I nearly cried, 
  • He blew away my foolish pride. 
  • Went to a place i'd never seen
  • Took my heart and took my dream, 

  • He left me on a high wire,
  • He left me on a high wire,
  • I couldn’t climb any higher,
  • Left me walking on a high wire. 

  • He left me on a high wire,
  • He left me on a high wire,
  • I couldn’t climb any higher,
  • And now I'm standing on that high wire. 

  • Went to a place I had never been,
  • Pulled my strings, like a kite in the wind,
  • A homemade movie, on a TV screen,
  • A Real love story, til they changed the scene. 

  • He left me on a high wire,
  • he left me on a high wire,
  • I couldn’t climb any higher,
  • left me walking on a high wire. 

  • He left me on a high wire,
  • He left me on a high wire,
  • I couldn’t climb any higher,
  • And now I'm standing on that high wire.

 

© Feenstra /Littlewood | Further info: Pete Feenstra: petefeenstrablues@gmail.com 

[Back to TOP]

Geen opmerkingen: