<script> <style>

New album kirkpatrick

 

New album  kirkpatrick

I'm very pleased and proud to say that my new album 'Dead Man Walking' is released today on all digital platforms.

 

 You can listen and here:

Bandcamp

 I have finally set up a Bandcamp account!

Bandcamp allows you to digitally download music like other platforms but passes all the proceeds onto the artist....unlike other platforms!

I'll be hosting some content on here exclusively.

 https://jimkirkpatrick.bandcamp.com

 Live album 

Me and the band recorded a live album in May at Eleven in Stoke On Trent. 'Live....On The Run' will be available only from my website and will be released on Friday 31st March. It's available to order now. 

Live acoustic album 

I also recorded an acoustic show in London at the Half Moon in Putney in 2022. This will be released later this year exclusively via my website. 

Live shows 

Thurs 4th May - Cavern, Raynes Park,
London.
Buy tickets here!

Fri 5th May - Blue Funk,
Poynton.
Buy tickets here!

Sun 7th May - Rockers Reunited,
Market Bosworth.
Buy tickets here!

Fri 7th July - Blues At The Bay,
Cleveland.
Buy tickets here!

Saturday 29th July - The Musician,

Buy tickets here!

 LeicesterFriday 24th November - Winter Storm Festival,

Troon, Scotland.
Buy tickets here!

 Website: www.jimkirkpatrick.com

Geen opmerkingen: