<script> <style>

HBF(Holland Blues Festival Grolloo - 13/14/15 Juni 2024  Crossroads Festival Bonn(BRD) Ledffoot - 10/05/2024 - Olst • Bluespeer 17 18 19 MEI '24 • NOT THE ROLLING STONES (UK) - zondag 26 mei 2024 Heino • Jam-Session Heino 21 April/12 Mei 2024 • THE MUDD FOOTE (USA) | zaterdag 14 september Heino • Bluesfestival Hoogeveen Zatredag 14 september• SUGARIFF, funky rockband uit Arnhem | zaterdag 09 november Heino •

Amos Lee - Dreamland

Amos Lee - Dreamland

Release date: Friday, February 11th 2022

With one foot in the real world and the other in a charmed dimension of his own making, Amos Lee creates the rare kind of music that's emotionally raw yet touched with a certain magical quality.

On his eighth album 'Dreamland', the Philadelphia-born singer/songwriter intimately documents his real-world struggles (alienation, anxiety, loneliness, despair), an outpouring born from deliberate and often painful self-examination. "For most of my life I've walked into rooms thinking, 'I don't belong here,'" says Lee. "I've come to the realization that I'm too comfortable as an isolated person, and I want to reach out more. This record came from questioning my connections to other people, to myself, to my past and to the future."



For more information contact: Stefan.Hayes@v2benelux.com




Geen opmerkingen: