<script> <style>
HBF(Holland Blues Festival Grolloo - 13/14/15 Juni 2024  Crossroads Festival Bonn(BRD) Ledffoot - 10/05/2024 - Olst • Bluespeer 17 18 19 MEI '24 • NOT THE ROLLING STONES (UK) - zondag 26 mei 2024 Heino • Jam-Session Heino 21 April/12 Mei 2024 • THE MUDD FOOTE (USA) | zaterdag 14 september Heino • SUGARIFF, funky rockband uit Arnhem | zaterdag 09 november Heino •

Goud van Oud[Jimmy Barnes ft. Keith Urban - "Good Times"]

Jimmy Barnes James Dixon Swan ; geboren 28 april 1956) is een in Schotland geboren Australische rockzanger en songwriter. Zijn carrière als soloartiest en als leadzanger bij de rockband Cold Chisel heeft hem tot een van de meest populaire en best verkochte Australische muziekartiesten aller tijden gemaakt. De combinatie van 14 Australische Top 40 albums voor Cold Chisel en 13 in kaart gebrachte soloalbums, waaronder 17 nummer 1's, geeft Barnes het hoogste aantal hitalbums van alle Australische of internationale artiesten op de Australische markt. 

Songteksten

Everybody shake Everybody groove Mary, Mary, you're on my mind Folks are gone and The place will be mine Aw, Mary, Mary, wanna be with you And this is what I wanna do I'm gonna put a call to you Cause I feel good tonight And everything's gonna Be right, right, right, yeah I'm gonna have a good time tonight Rock and roll music gonna play all night Come on, baby, it won't take long Only take a minute just to sing my song Boney Maroney's gonna be with Jimmy I said long tall Sally gonna be with Slim Short fat Fanny's gonna be there too And I tell you what I wanna do I've got to get a call to you Cause I feel good tonight And everything's gonna Be right, right, right I wanna have a good time tonight Rock and roll music gonna play all night Come on, baby, it won't take long Only take a minute just to sing my song I'm gonna have a good time tonight Rock and roll music gonna play all night Come on, baby, it won't take long Only take a minute just to sing my song Boney Maroney's gonna be with J-J-Jimmy I said long tall Sally gonna be with Slim Short fat Fanny's gonna be there too And I tell you what I wanna do I've got to put a call to you Cause I feel good tonight And everything's gonna Be right, right, right I wanna have a good time tonight Rock and roll music gonna play all night Come on, baby, it won't take long Only take a minute just to sing my song I'm gonna have a good time tonight Rock and roll music gonna play all night Come on, baby, it won't take long Only take a minute just to sing my song Everybody shake Everybody move Everybody shake Everybody move I'm gonna have a good time tonight Rock and roll music gonna play all night Come on, baby, it won't take long Only take a minute just to sing my song

Everybody shake Everybody groove Mary, Mary, you're on my mind Folks are gone and The place will be mine Aw, Mary, Mary, wanna be with you And this is what I wanna do I'm gonna put a call to you Cause I feel good tonight And everything's gonna Be right, right, right, yeah I'm gonna have a good time tonight Rock and roll music gonna play all night Come on, baby, it won't take long Only take a minute just to sing my song Boney Maroney's gonna be with Jimmy I said long tall Sally gonna be with Slim Short fat Fanny's gonna be there too And I tell you what I wanna do I've got to get a call to you Cause I feel good tonight And everything's gonna Be right, right, right I wanna have a good time tonight Rock and roll music gonna play all night Come on, baby, it won't take long Only take a minute just to sing my song I'm gonna have a good time tonight Rock and roll music gonna play all night Come on, baby, it won't take long Only take a minute just to sing my song Boney Maroney's gonna be with J-J-Jimmy I said long tall Sally gonna be with Slim Short fat Fanny's gonna be there too And I tell you what I wanna do I've got to put a call to you Cause I feel good tonight And everything's gonna Be right, right, right I wanna have a good time tonight Rock and roll music gonna play all night Come on, baby, it won't take long Only take a minute just to sing my song I'm gonna have a good time tonight Rock and roll music gonna play all night Come on, baby, it won't take long Only take a minute just to sing my song Everybody shake Everybody move Everybody shake Everybody move I'm gonna have a good time tonight Rock and roll music gonna play all night Come on, baby, it won't take long Only take a minute just to sing my song

Geen opmerkingen: