<script> <style>
HBF(Holland Blues Festival Grolloo - 13/14/15 Juni 2024  Crossroads Festival Bonn(BRD) Ledffoot - 10/05/2024 - Olst • Bluespeer 17 18 19 MEI '24 • NOT THE ROLLING STONES (UK) - zondag 26 mei 2024 Heino • Jam-Session Heino 21 April/12 Mei 2024 • THE MUDD FOOTE (USA) | zaterdag 14 september Heino • SUGARIFF, funky rockband uit Arnhem | zaterdag 09 november Heino •

ANDY COHEN - TRYIN' TO GET HOME

ANDY COHEN - TRYIN' TO GET HOME
EARWIG MUSIC
BLUES, FOLK, AMERICANA
NOVEMBER 20, 2020

ANDY COHEN
TRYIN’ TO GET HOME (EARWIG CD 4976)
Tryin’ To Get Home has been assembling itself in my head for several years. It shares a couple of songs with Small But Mighty, and that’s on purpose, but it’s a record for grownups (who should also be growing people). All these songs have meaning to me because they speak to what matters, righteous things big and small.

I’m happ y about how the PreWar songs came out, and happy also that the ones I made up seem to fit with the older ones. A few songs by other folks, ones I thought were appropriate for the project, round it out. Mostly, I want to present material
that I believe in, as clearly and intelligibly as I can.

TRACK LISTING:
1. Step It Up And Go 2. Pea Vine Blues 3. Louis Jay Meyers Memorial Stomp 4. Riley And Spencer 5. Bad Dream Blues 6. Puffin’ That Stuff 7. One Monkey Don’t Stop The Show 8. Talkin’ Casey 9. Reverend Gary Rag 10. Bob Dylan’s Dream 11. Death Don’t Have No Mercy 12. Tryin’ To Get Home 13. Earwig Stomp 14. Time To Go 15. I Ain’t Gonna Give You None Of My Jelly Roll 16. West Coast Blues 17. Planxty: Miss Joanna Swan.

WEBLINKS
OS: www.andycohenmusic.com

Publicist: Betsie Brown, Blind Raccoon, betsie@blindraccoon.com

Geen opmerkingen: