<script> <style>

The Waterboys - Good Luck, Seeker

The Waterboys - Good Luck, Seeker

Release date: Friday, August 21st 2020

V2 Records

The Waterboys, one of the most creative, loved and literate bands of the last four decades, return with their studio album Good Luck, SeekerWhich will be released August 21 via Cooking Vinyl. 

Mike Scott has been making magic again. Good Luck, Seeker is the 14th album from The Waterboys, cooked up in the Dublin home studio where he has been spending lockdown. And what a wonder it is.

“In the old days, I'd write a song, book a studio and assemble musicians to play,” notes the prolific Scottish singer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, band leader and producer. “It could be a very dry way of working. These days, I walk into my studio, open up the computer, and I’ve always got something cooking. It’s like stepping into absorption, and it produces magic.” Scott sends tracks back and forth between band members, who add parts in their own home studios for Scott to manipulate further. “I’m like a kid in a toy shop, I’m having fun all the time. This album was almost accidental. I was just making music, and suddenly realised I'd made an album.”

Tracklist: 

1. The Soul Singer04:43
2. You've Got To Kiss A Frog Or Two03:49
3. Low Down In The Broom03:05
4. Dennis Hopper03:10
5. Freak Street02:36
6. Sticky Fingers00:46
7. Why Should I Love You05:44
8. The Golden Work03:02
9. My Wanderings In The Weary Land06:48
10. Postcard From The Celtic Dreamtime04:11
11. Good Luck Seeker02:46
12. Beauty In Repetition01:48
13. Everchanging01:51
14. The Land of Sunset04:28

For more information: brechtje.bergman@v2benelux.com 

Geen opmerkingen: