<script> <style>

HBF(Holland Blues Festival Grolloo - 13/14/15 Juni 2024  Crossroads Festival Bonn(BRD) Ledffoot - 10/05/2024 - Olst • Bluespeer 17 18 19 MEI '24 • NOT THE ROLLING STONES (UK) - zondag 26 mei 2024 Heino • Jam-Session Heino 21 April/12 Mei 2024 • THE MUDD FOOTE (USA) | zaterdag 14 september Heino • Bluesfestival Hoogeveen Zatredag 14 september• SUGARIFF, funky rockband uit Arnhem | zaterdag 09 november Heino •

➲ Release: ANGEL - A Woman's Diary - Chapter II

ANGEL - A Woman's Diary - Chapter II

Helena Iren Michaelsen is back with the second album of her solo project ANGEL!
"A Woman's Diary - Chapter II" offers a look into her life and soul, presented in form of fragile, powerful and intense songs.

Genre:  Rock  Format: CD Digipak  & Digital

Release Date: July 24th , 2020 

Label: Massacre  / Marketing / Distribution: Suburban / Bertus 

Promotion:The Rock Online 

ALBUM LINE-UP :


Helena Iren Michaelsen Vocals


Oliver Philipps
 

alll instruments

Tracklist:

1. Never Again
2. Streetchild
3. Don't Believe
4. Imprisoned
5. Do You Hear My Cry
6. Eg Ser
7. Happy Birthday
8. My Desire
9. Rock In The Sea
10. Silence
11. Angel Maria
12. Goodbye
13. Angel Maria's Poem

(Photo - Turan Ugurlu)
(Photo - Turan Ugurlu)

Helena Iren Michaelsen comments:

- "As we all know life has its up and downs. There is love and happiness, there is disappointment and anger,
there is - hardship and unfairness, and everything else.
- Most of the time people do not dare to talk openly about certain things they have been exposed to in life,
because they are afraid to be stigmatized or become subject of rumors around them, or only to appear too
different from the people around and be judged for it. To be the black sheep, if you want to call it that way.
- I have nothing to hide, I dare to completely be myself and talk about everything openly and honestly. And I dare
to be myself no matter what people may say or think about me.
- This album gives a good insight into who I am in mind and soul, not only as the artist I am, but also as the
woman behind it.
- All lyrics are about my own life and the things that happened and are happening along the way. I've written
some of the songs at the age of 12, and now they found their way on this album, which makes them very
special for me."
- Producer Oliver Philipps brought Helena's visions to life, since he exactly understood how the music should
embrace Helena's lyrics due to the close and special artistic connection both share with each other.
 

Theo Samson (Radio / Print / WEB)  

Geen opmerkingen: