<script> <style>

HBF(Holland Blues Festival Grolloo - 13/14/15 Juni 2024  Crossroads Festival Bonn(BRD) Ledffoot - 10/05/2024 - Olst • Bluespeer 17 18 19 MEI '24 • NOT THE ROLLING STONES (UK) - zondag 26 mei 2024 Heino • Jam-Session Heino 21 April/12 Mei 2024 • THE MUDD FOOTE (USA) | zaterdag 14 september Heino • Bluesfestival Hoogeveen Zatredag 14 september• SUGARIFF, funky rockband uit Arnhem | zaterdag 09 november Heino •

8 BALL AITKEN Releases New Single 'WEEK MAN'

8-BALL-AITKEN-Swamp-Blues-2

8 BALL AITKEN Releases New Single 'WEEK MAN'

Introducing my brand new album...(drum roll...crash!) SWAMP BLUES 2. Would you believe me if I told you it was twice as groovin' as the last album? It was recorded with the same exact same killer crew at Yellow Dog Studios in Wimberley, Texas and I'm very proud to launch it.


SWAMP BLUES 2 is now available in both CD and vinyl record directly from www.8ballaitken.com. I hope it makes you dance all day and night. I truly appreciate the support of the real rootsy music lovers who still buy albums and allow me (and my fellow musicians) to keep creating.

I ain't superstitious, so the first single WEEK MAN drops digitally this Friday September 13. Here's the pre-order link https://ingroov.es/week-man (please share away on social media).

The WEEK MAN music video featuring the one-and-only loveable, talented, gorgeous, amazing Lindy Loo, plus all the other long haired attractive band-members (Nik Downing, Zed Charles, and my brother Dillion James Aitken) will also be released this Friday. Subscribe to my YouTube for the video premier.

I'm living the dream and sharing the new tunes across USA on tour right now. It's great to be rockin' with many old and new American friends.
My Australian tour dates begin next month too. We're gonna play this album everywhere we can. We hope to see you at a gig soon.  

SWAMP BLUES 2 ALBUM

Tracks

  1. Tremolo Rain
  2. Week Man
  3. Murderers Bar
  4. Thirty-nine
  5. My Sexy Guitar
  6. Living On The River
  7. Knocking On Your Door
  8. The Bed That You Made
  9. My Darling
  10. Cherry
  11. Chocolate, Jack Daniels, And LSD
  12. L. O. V. E.
  13. Cold Shower

Geen opmerkingen: